- This event has passed.
May 1 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm PDT
The track is back! Celebrate the return of the “Run for the Roses” with our open-air Kentucky Derby event! On Saturday, May 1 from 1:00 pm-5:00 pm guests are invited to enjoy the race, listen to festive live music, win prizes and delight in food and drink specials including The Grand Mint Julep.
- Make it a Grand day and view the race with our premium seating; personal cabanas with private televisions. Each cabana seats up to 10 guests and requires a minimum food and beverage spend of $1,000.
- Looking to celebrate in style? Reserve personal cabanas and partake in the festivities while viewing the race on screens in the Aria Pavilion for a minimum food and beverage spend of $750.
- Enjoy the festivities from our firepits or extended Amaya patio for up to 4 guests. Reservations require a minimum food and beverage spend of $250.
*Each rental is available for the duration of the event. All rental options allow for viewing the race on screens in the Aria Pavilion.
- Kentucky Derby Race Viewing
- “Pick Your Horse” game & prizes
- Live Bluegrass Band
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey Tastings
- Dining specials including Southern Style Mac n’ Cheese and Kentucky Ham Slides with a Bourbon Mustard Glaze
- Drink specials including The Grand Mint Julep
Reserve your table online or by calling (858) 314-1988.